When the 328 was retired in 1950, it sat on static display in a park at the city of Stillwater. In 1976, the Minnesota Transportation Museum (MTM) leased the engine and started its restoration.  Beginning in 1981, the 328 saw regular service for the next 20 years on the MTM's Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway. 

Back

Next

Home

Northern Pacific 328

1